Are you a positive, energetic person interested in working with adults with disabilities? You could be the perfect candidate for the Direct Care Staff Position with Opportunity Services. In this position you would gain experience working with adults with disabilities in a variety of settings. We are currently looking to fill positions in Red Wing, MN Monday-Friday during the day, approximately 35 hours per week.
Who are we? Opportunity Services is where adults with disabilities find pride in a job well done, and where employers find their most dedicated employees. For over 40 years, OS has served clients, business partners, and communities while mastering the art of matching clients with employers. We are the largest and leading agency dedicated solely to finding work opportunities on site, instead of in a sheltered workshop. Beyond job assistance, we’re in the business of increasing our clients’ presence in the workplace and community at large.
- High School Diploma
- Clean driving record
- Ability to lift/transfer 40 lbs.
- Desire to work with adults with disabilities and/or behavioral needs
Position duties will include:
- Job coaching
- Community integration/engagement: being responsible for the interaction of the work team with the work community and population at-large.
- Transportation: assisting in the transportation of clients to and from the work site in OS vehicles.
- Paperwork: completing necessary documents as needed.
Full Time Position Benefits include:
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Short term and long term disability
- Life Insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for Advancement
If interested apply online to: oppserv.org
Opportunity Services is drug-free and an equal opportunity employer. Opportunity Services is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
APPLY ONLINE AT: oppserv.org